title="Boxley Parish Council in Kent">

NewsSat, 26th May 2018

News  »  Quad, off road and mini moto bikes Advice sheet

   Quad, off road and mini moto bikes Advice sheet    April 25, 2018

Many complaints are being received about children, young adults and adults using these bikes on footways, footpaths and open spaces - all of which is illegal and dangerous for pedestrians and the bike rider.  The parish council asks residents who have or are thinking of purchasing these bikes to consider that in this area there is NO WHERE for them to be driven legally apart from the public highway IF they are taxed, MOT and insured.

The following advice leaflet has been produced by Hampshire Constabulary but the information contained within it is extremely useful.


Obviously if you wish to complain about any anti-social behaviour you will need to contact Kent Police by ringing 101 (if it is not an emergency), you can also report the crime via the Kent Police website. Please support the community by reporting any illegal use.

[+ go back...]